To prepare the visit:
- An Educational pack with plenty of information for the teacher (may be copied, available in french and dutch on www.minieurope.eu).
- On the spot to keep the attention of your students:
A workbook for students. (may be copied, available in french and dutch on www.minieurope.eu).
- A catalogue your personal guide to the park (including a special 16-page pack on European Union issues) One for every teacher. Available in 11 languages, english included).
Download the Educational material
Our educational files :
With Mini-Europe Education asbl/vzw)
(Attentiont Acrobat Reader (*.pdf) is necessary to read the files)
Click here to download these documents :
- The workbook for students to use in the park (available in english)
- To prepare your visit in advance :
- easy access by train, metro, bus.
- a parking for Coaches near the Park.
- a picnic area (Picnickers are obliged to buy at least 1 drink)
- ideas for activities to complete the day at a good price
After an educational programme, allow for enough time to fit in a visit to the park and the “Spirit of Europe” exhibition.
Testimonials Study Trip organised by the Tourism Office “OPT” with UK Operators
More informations ?
• A special school rate
• Additional free tickets for the teachers (1 free per 15 paying pupils)
Get your personal Prof pass by sending us a written reservation of your visit to Mini-Europe before 9 May (Euro-day). This pass will provide you and your family free entrance to other great theme parks such as Mini-Europe, Oceade, Pairi Daiza, Historium and Sea Life Center… (one Profpass for every 15 paying students, given on the day of your visit).