Situated at the end of the visit of the park Mini-Europe, Spirit of Europe is a great interactive entertaining course about the EU. As attractive as amusing: Thanks to the games, you go from discovery to discoveries. Discover the European Union, its members, his history, its successes, the enlargment,… A really fascinating presentation for everyone !
– the spiral of history: the milestones and the reasons behind European construction.
– the “Proud to be European” showcases: the EU’s greatest success stories …
– Redrawing the maps of Europe: Who is part of the Euro? Who receives European aid? 5 enlargements already!
Learn as you play: various games tackle several topics, such as:
– culture and languages: Can you identify the 11 or 20 official languages?
– the single market: the Euro, the labels, standards …(find the right combination to open the safes),
– European institutions and how they work: Who does what? Stand on the scales and vote!
– the quiz: test your knowledge of the EU!
3 new games to discover the new countries, the reasons for enlargement and the difficulties encountered.
A great virtual game for all. In the heart of Europe, jump, move, play in the screen!
– You need to set aside 30 to 45 minutes for the exhibition
in addition to a visit to the park.
– Access may be limited during busy periods.
– Free entrance for Mini-Europe visitors
– presented in English, German, Dutch and French
“An exceptional exhibition … “
“With something for everyone, come with your family or school…”
“The only exhibition aimed at the European citizen… “
“Making a serious subject fun …”