Guided visit of Brussels in theme of the European Union
Complement your visit to Mini-Europe with a guided tour of Brussels in the EU theme.
Two different tours with the EU theme are available:
THE PEDAGOGICAL DOCUMENTS
The visit to Mini-Europe will be even more instructive and fun if it has been prepared. To help you prepare the visit as best as possible, Mini-Europe Education has created multiple pedagogical applications. We encourage you to use them! These applications about the European Union can be very interesting, even if you don’t come to the park!
Pedagogical documents for the teacher
- A journey through Europe – only available in Dutch and French
- The booklet for the teacher – only available in Dutch and French
Pedagogical documents for pupils
- The student workbook – allows the discovery of the European Union with exercices that can be made in the classroom or during the visit.
TO BETTER ACCOMODATE YOUR NEEDS:
- An easy access by public transport or car.
- A big parking for coaches.
- A dedicated picknick space (consumption of a drink mandatory – €1,50/person)
- Good rates for schools and interesting combination possibilities to complete the day program.